agCap is an asset management business specialising in Australian pasture based dairy farm operations, offering sustainable and profitable dairy management solutions.
agCap’s mission is to:
- Provide professional asset management for owners and investors in Australia’s pasture based dairy sector
- Achieve optimal returns for owners and investors
- Manage dairy assets for longer term sustainability
- Provide rewarding career opportunities and a safe working environment for our sharefarmers, staff and contractors
- Increase the market for professional investment in agriculture.
Established in 2006 (as Australian Farms Fund Management), agCap has specialised expertise in asset management, and diversified expertise in managing dairy and livestock operations.
agCap holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, ensuring robust governance and can provide financial services to professional and institutional investors, as well as managing farms and agribusinesses on their behalf.
Sustainable Agriculture Fund – SAF (Divested 2017)
From 2009 to 2018, agCap managed the Sustainable Agriculture Fund (SAF) on behalf of Australian institutional investors. The Fund owned and operated grain, cotton, beef and dairy farms across five aggregations at North Star and Darlington Point in New South Wales, Victoria’s Western District, and King Island and the Cradle Coast in Tasmania. The Fund was fully divested in March 2018, delivering an average net return of 9% in its final years.
For further information regarding agCap, please contact us or email us using the form below: